|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the video release or the book adaptation.|
|Theodore to the Rescue|
Theodore to the Rescue is the second episode of the third season.
When Emily rescues Jennifer, the container ship, Theodore wants to go on a rescue mission too. He gets his chance when Digby gets stuck on a sandpit and damages his propeller in the process. But Theodore is so excited to see the ocean that he doesn't go to Digby’s help sooner and a storm hits. When he gets to Digby, he was almost underwater! So, Theodore tries to pull him off the sandpit, but he forgot his extra-strong towing cable! In order to save his friend, he uses one of Digby’s cables and manages to get him off. But when Theodore tries to tow him back to the harbor, he keeps shaking Digby, so he has to go slow. When he gets back, Theodore tells Emily about his rescue mission and than he made a lot of mistakes. But Emily comforts him about tells him about her first rescue mission.
- The Dispatcher
- Jennifer (not named, does not speak)
- Bedford (does not speak)
- George (not named, does not speak)
- Hank (not named, does not speak)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Kingston (cameo)
- Emily's and Jennifer's small scale models are used when Theodore see them coming from far away.
- When Theodore is floating towards Digby on the sandspit, part of the Repair Dock and Benjamin Bridge can be seen on the edge of the screen. This is due to the scene being filmed on the Big Harbour set rather than in a separate tank.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Rednings Oppdraget||The Rescue Mission|
|Finnish||Pelastustehtävä||The Rescue Mission|
|Danish||Redningsmission||The Rescue Mission|