|Theodore the Jokester|
Theodore the Jokester is the seventeenth episode of the second season.
Everyone laughs when Theodore garbles a message from The Dispatcher and accidently says 'smell' instead of 'bell.' It feels good to make his friends laugh, so Theodore tries to do it again. But when his jokes are aimed at Rebecca, who has some smelly seaweed on her deck, no one laughs. Theodore doesn't understand why his jokes don't work until he is assigned to move a very pungent garbage barge. The experience of towing Guysborough around the Harbour gives Theodore a taste of his own medicine. He finally sees that there's nothing like a good laugh as long as everybody is laughing together.
- The Dispatcher
- Phillip and Filmore
- George (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Lilly (does not speak)
- Foduck (cameo)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Bedford (cameo)
- Donald Dock (cameo)
- Stock footage from Theodore and the Big Harbour is used.
- First appearance of Guysborough.
- Going by filming order, this is the twelfth episode of the second season.
- This episode marks Rebecca's last speaking role until the fourth season episode, Theodore's Ocean Adventure.
- Due to the use of stock footage, George is not at his dock when Theodore leaves.
- When Guysborough says "I'm waiting!" he is back where Theodore collected him.