|Theodore and the Scared Ship|
Theodore and the Scared Ship is the tenth episode of the fifth season.
Seabright, a new container ship, has stopped right in the middle of the harbour, blocking nearly everything trying to get in or out. Unknown to the tugs, the visitor has never been under the bridge and is afraid that he will get stuck if he goes under Benjamin. To the tugs, Seabright is just in the way. They quickly lose their patience, whistling and shouting at the frightened ship, all to no avail. But Theodore takes a different approach. He gently encourages Seabright, empathizing and telling him to take his time. Theodore's soft talk works better than everyone else's threats and Seabright eventually goes under the bridge all by himself. In fact, Seabright decides that going under the bridge is fun. But now he is afraid of Clayton and Theodore starts the encouragement all over again.
- Benjamin Bridge
- The Dispatcher
- Donald Dock
- Emily (does not speak)
- Clare (cameo)
- Shediac (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Queen Stephanie (mentioned)
- A reference to the Season 1 episode Theodore and the Queen is made.
- This episode marks the first appearances of both Brunswick Barge and Seabright.
- When Foduck turns around to follow George under Benjamin, a space can be seen behind the area between his eyes.