| Theodore and the Hunt For|
Theodore and the Hunt for Northumberland is the twenty-second episode of the fifth season.
Pugwash, the undersea explorer, is excited to show Northumberland her new fin, but he's not so excited to see her. He hates the way she always bumps into him. The big sub hides, but Pugwash finds him and he is surprised when she says that she doesn't bump anymore. Northumberland learns that people really can change.
- Stewiacke (does not speak)
- Bedford (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Blandford (cameo)
- Shediac (cameo)
- The Dispatcher (cameo)
- Clayton (cameo)
- Pugwash does not have her underwater lights yet in this episode.
- Northumberland says a variety of naval terms in this episode which alludes to the fact that he is a naval submarine.
- Naval terms Northumberland says in this episode.
Countermeasures. Tactical maneuvers. Evasive action.
- Whenever Northumberland dives, he even shouts dive, dive, dive which is exactly what real navy submarine captains say whenever they dive.
- The episode's title references The Hunt for Red October, a novel written by Tom Clancy in 1984 and a movie adaptation of the same name released in 1990.
- When Northumberland says "She bumps me" to Theodore, he is all wet but when he says "she's gonna bump me, she always does", he is suddenly dry.
- Pugwash was unloaded from Stewiacke's deck without any sort of crane seen.
- When Theodore says "He's afraid you're going to bump him", a light stand can be seen in the top left corner.