|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the video release.|
|Theodore and the Harbour Crane|
Theodore and the Harbour Crane is the third episode of the fifth season.
Theodore wants to be just like his new friend, Clayton, the Harbour Crane. But when he tries to lift containers, his anchor lifts a bumper right off its dock! Not one to give up, Theodore tries again when a container falls off of Clementine the container ship, but this time he blows his engine, all because he refused to wait for help. Clayton teaches Theodore a lesson by pretending to act like a tug. Fearing that the crane will hurt himself, Theodore warns Clayton to stop. As he convinces Clayton that a crane just isn't designed to do the things a tug does, it occurs to Theodore that he isn't designed to be a crane either. Theodore finally accepts that different people are good at doing different things.
- Bedford (does not speak)
- Northumberland (does not speak)
- Shelburne (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Hank (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- The Dispatcher (cameo)
- Shediac (cameo)
- Igloo (cameo)
- Rodney (mentioned)
- This episode marks the first appearance of Clayton, who is introduced.
- If Shelburne is left to get Clementine's container back up, how would he put it back on her loading deck?
- The containers are not to scale.