|Theodore and the Boat Bully|
Theodore and the Boat Bully is the twenty-first episode of the third season.
A new tug comes to the harbour to work for a while. His name is Oliver the Vast. Owan and George do not like Oliver because he is not very friendly to them. Sure enough, after running into him a few times, Theodore is certain that Oliver is a bully and that he doesn't want to be Theodore's friend. Theodore finally tells the Dispatcher about Oliver, and the next day, Oliver gets sent back across the ocean.
- The Dispatcher
- Emily (cameo)
- Foduck (cameo)
- Hank (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Louise (cameo)
- Constance (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Phillip and Filmore (does not speak)
- This episode marks Oliver's first and only appearance.
- This is the first time Owan speaks in a hushed voice.
In Other Languages
|Swedish||Bosse och Översittare||Theodore and The Bully|
- In the scene where all the tugs set off for work, studio equipment can be seen in the top right corner.
- Theodore is smiling when Oliver bumps him the second time.
- When George says "He said he doesn't like that.", Oliver's underwater chassis bumps over something.
- Oliver is smiling when he is stuck behind the ferry twins.