|Theodore Lands On Earth|
Theodore Lands On Earth is the twelfth episode of the fourth season.
Most of the tugs are enjoying how the storm's waves make them bounce, but not Theodore. The waves are making him woozy and he can't sleep. He wonders what it would be like to live on the nice, stable land. He gets his chance when he has to go into dry dock for a repair. At first he is excited. He even gets to chat with a building named Shediac! But when he realizes he can't move, the prospect of living on land is much less appealing. In fact, it is downright boring. Theodore can't wait to get back home to his wavy, wet dock.
- Emily (does not speak)
- Foduck (does not speak)
- The Dispatcher
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- This episode marks the first of a few things:
- The first appearance of Shediac.
- This is the first time Foduck's hat is turned sideways in a storm.
- The first time a storm is seen striking the Great Ocean Dock.
- This is the first time Theodore is out of the water.