|Theodore's Day Off|
Theodore's Day Off is the ninteenth episode of the second season.
Theodore requests time off, imagining all the fun he'll have with a whole day to do whatever he wants, but his boss has other ideas. The Dispatcher expects Theodore to rest and confines him to the dock. It doesn't take long before the tug is totally bored. When everyone gets back from work Theodore wants to hear stories, but his friends are very tired. They do manage to tell him that he missed a chance to greet a ship from China. And they hadn't had time to move Barrington Barge, which was usually Theodore's job. That night, Theodore feels so bad that he has trouble getting to sleep. He knows he will think twice before asking to play hooky again.
- The Dispatcher
- Donald Dock
- Lilly (cameo)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Bedford (cameo)
- Northumberland (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- This episode is possibly a pun on the 1986 film Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- Going by filming order, this is the eleventh episode of the second season.
- Why didn't The Dispatcher call Theodore back, but sent Petra when he was well gone?
- If Theodore was bored, why didn't he tell The Dispatcher that he didn't want a day off anymore?