Sigrid is a supply ship who works with Owan out at sea.
Her main job as a supply ship is to collect machine parts and bring them to Owan as he works out in the ocean. She also has a helipad with a helicopter for transporting supplies via air. She is good friends with Emily and the other tugboats, and has always wanted to be one herself. She once helped them dock a ship in a storm, and was given a green bumper so that she could be one of them too (she wears it on her wheelhouse as a decoration). 
Sigrid is very kind, polite, and eager-to-please, and often acts a sisterly figure, particularly toward Emily and Dorothy. She has a good sense of humour and loves to race, but can also be somewhat timid.
- Season 4 - George's Turn, Sigrid and the Bumpers, Emily and the Splash, Owan On the Loose and Theodore Tells A Lie (does not speak)
- Season 5 - Emily and the Sleep-Over and Bedford's Big Move
- Her model was rebuilt from Oliver's.
- She was originally going to have an ERTL model, but it was cancelled.
- Her model is currently in storage at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- She is the only other vessel in the television series, who is not a tugboat, to have a visible nose and a mouth.