Queen Stephanie is the greatest, grandest, and nicest ocean liner in the world.
She occasionally visits the Big Harbour. During her first visit, she got stuck under Benjamin Bridge. In another episode, she had R. Boat in her swimming pool after he wished he could be big. Apparently, she has about 1,001 windows on each of her sides. She holds a special place in her heart for Theodore.
She is based on the RMS Queen Elizabeth. She was launched in 1938.
- Season 1 - Theodore and the Queen
- Season 2 - Theodore's Whistle
- Season 3 - R. Boat and the Queen
- Season 5 - Theodore and the Scared Ship (mentioned) and Theodore's Bright Night
- Her model is currently in storage at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- Her horn sound is sometimes heard in Thomas & Friends.
- The Queen Stephanie is one of the few Theodore Tugboat characters to have different colored eyes outside of the traditional black eyes