Guysborough is the Big Harbour's garbage barge who has a grumpy personality and calls everyone else "rotten". He is disagreeable in both aroma and temperament.
The only ones who can stand him are Jasper, Theodore and Digby. His catchphrase is "Theee-o-dorrre!" ... which he once used as a foghorn when the lighthouse was out to prevent a shipwreck, in a hilarious solution to an otherwise serious problem. He enjoys the stench and dirty work of collecting garbage and absolutely hates being clean. 
- Season 2 - Theodore the Jokester
- Season 3 - Grumpy Garbage Barge and Emily's Close Call
- Season 4 - Guysborough's Garbage and Theodore's Bright Idea
- Season 5 - Foduck in Reverse, George and the Flags (cameo), Guysborough Makes a Friend, Foduck and the Shy Ship and Theodore Takes Charge
- "Rotten (thing or boat he's calling rotten)"
- "Rotten cable ship!" (to Digby, "Guysborough Makes a Friend")
- "Rotten shed!" (to Shediac, "Guysborough's Garbage")
- "AARGH! I'm melting!" (Foduck and the Shy Ship)
- Guysborough's model is currently on display at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- Guysborough's nature is similar to Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street, believing being called "rotten" to be a compliment, and loving garbage.
- He is named after Guysborough County on the northeastern shore of Nova Scotia.
- Guysborough and Bayswater are the only barges with whistles.
- Guysborough's eyes are controlled by the small knobs on the side of his head.
- Guysborough is the only barge able to show emotions outside of the eyebrows, as his mouth can be flipped two ways to show a smile or a frown, similar to Dorothy.
- Guysborough's eyes appeared to have changed color while he is on display in the museum, possibly due to sun damage.
- ERTL (bath toy, discontinued)
|Big Harbour Barges|
|Bayswater • Barrington • Bobby • Bonavista • Brunswick • Guysborough • Shelburne • The Junk Barge|