|George and the Underwater Mystery|
George and the Underwater Mystery is the twenty-second episode of the third season.
Theodore is getting tired of following George's orders, especially because George never listens to anything Theodore says. But when they have to retrieve a satellite quickly or declare a harbour emergency, George's insistence on being boss makes the problem worse. It takes Theodore's gentle guidance to rescue the satellite and to show George that he doesn't have to give orders all the time.
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Constance (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Cumberland (cameo)
- Bluenose (cameo)
- Catherine (does not speak)
- Bedford (does not speak)
- Lilly (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- This is the first episode to feature specially made underwater scenes
- Underwater Mysteries (VHS) - 2000