|George's Big Hurry|
George's Big Hurry is the fifth episode of the fifth season.
George is in such a hurry, he forgets to pay attention to safety. His carelessness puts a ship named Clare and his friends in danger when the tugs get caught in an ice floe. Still, he continues to try to rush everybody. Finally, Theodore refuses to work. George is taken by surprise, but when Theodore explains his resistance, George realizes that sometimes the best way to speed things up is to slow down and be careful.
- Igloo (does not speak)
- Bluenose (does not speak)
- Constance (does not speak)
- Blandford (cameo)
- Clayton (cameo)
- This is the one hundredth episode of the series.
- This marks Igloo's last appearance.
- When Theodore turns off his engine and stops to make George realize he was going too fast, a dark shape is moving on the left side of the screen out in the ocean.