Fundy is a small fishing boat who lives in a small cove just outside the Big Harbour.
He is well known to everyone else for always using figures of speech, which is really his way of giving wise advice. Fundy and Theodore often spoke in the series, and Phillip and Filmore have met him by traveling to his cove! He also appeared in the book Theodore Hugs The Coast. 
- Season 3 - Theodore Hugs the Coast, Hank's Hiccups, and Theodore's Big Friend (cameo)
- Season 4 - Guysborough's Garbage and Foduck Blows His Stack
- Season 5 - Theodore and the Runaway Ferry and George and the Flags (cameo)
- Fundy's model was listed on eBay in 2009, but the model is still in storage as of 2019.
- He was named after the Bay of Fundy in between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, which has the highest and lowest tides in the world