|Foduck and the Rainbow|
Foduck and the Rainbow is the season finale and the twentieth episode of the second season.
Linda, the Tanker arrives at The Big Harbour at the same time every week, and every week Foduck does the same thing to bring her in. And that is the way he likes it. But this week a rainbow appears right in the middle of docking and everyone stops to look at it. Foduck is very upset, which puzzles the other tugs. They don't understand that changes in his routine make Foduck feel like his hat is on upside down. Theodore reminds Foduck that sometimes surprises can make you feel good, especially when the surprise is as nice as a rainbow. The following week, the routine is disrupted again when Petra replaces Pearl, who usually serves as Foduck's pilot boat. At first Foduck is upset. But when Petra compliments Foduck on his impressive docking job, he has to admit that sometimes the unexpected can feel very good.
- The Dispatcher
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- First and only appearance of Linda.
- Petra is working with the tugs for the second docking, but in some shot, it's Pearl instead.
- Some of the inside and outside colours of the rainbow are not showing up so well as the centre colours.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Freddy og Reinbuen||Foduck and the Rainbow|