Emergency is the seventh episode of the second season.
George complains about having to attend Foduck's signal flag class. He would rather have free time. But when the big tug encounters a ship named Freda who can't talk, George wishes he had paid closer attention. Luckily, Theodore had paid attention and he recognizes the flag on Freda. It means 'danger, keep away.' George realizes that he could have been seriously hurt. He apologizes to Foduck and never again complains about having to go to signal flag class.
- The Dispatcher
- Freda (not named, does not speak)
- Pearl (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Julia (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Donald Dock (cameo)
- Margaree Pride (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- The Flat Eyed Coast Guard Ship (cameo)
- Stock footage from Theodore and the Big Harbour is used.
- An alternate scene from Theodore the Vegetable is also used.
- The flags Foduck raises in his signal flag class are Papa, Yankee, Victor, and Uniform.
- The flags used at the end of the episode are Kilo and Charlie.
- Going by filming order, this is the ninth episode of the second season.
In Other Languages
Norway. Finland and Denmark) - 1997