Chester is a container ship that wanted to have flags when the tugs were having their flag day.
- Season 5 - George and the Flags, Brunswick's Big Scare (cameo) and Theodore and the Missing Siren (cameo)
- He was named after the seaside village of Chester in Nova Scotia.
- Chester is the only container ship to be merchandised (in this case Brio).
- The prototype for the Brio model was named "Charlotte the Container Ship", and was fully painted as well. This was most likely due to a miscommunication between Brio and Cochran Inc.
- Chester's hull was previously used for Clementine. He is the last ship to use the same hull.
- Chester's superstructure was previously used for Clare and later for Cocomagh.
- Chester's stack was previously used for S.S. Malarkey and Oliver.
- Brio (discontinued)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.