Baddeck is a buoy boat who brings new buoys into the harbour.
Another time Bedford Buoy almost left the harbour with Baddeck, as he was feeling left out.
He is based on the buoy tender ships operated by the Canadian Coast Guard.
In the fourth season, Baddeck's hull was painted green. But in the fifth season, Baddeck's hull was painted white.
- Season 4 - Theodore Tells A Lie (cameo), George and the Navy Ship (cameo) and Theodore's Bright Idea (cameo)
- Season 5 - Theodore and the Buoy Boat, George and the Flags (cameo) and Bedford's Big Move
- Baddeck is named after Baddeck, Nova Scotia, a port on the Bras d'Or Lake in Cape Breton.
- In the fourth season, Baddeck's hull was painted green. However, in the fifth season, Baddeck's hull was changed from green to white.
- His horn is Phillip and Filmore's at a higher pitch.