|A Joke Too Far|
A Joke Too Far is the third episode of the third season.
After doing important work, Theodore and Barrington Barge play 'hide and surprise' with Petra. The following day, Theodore and Barrington hide from Petra again, but they hide longer than usual. Petra tells the Dispatcher that Theodore and Barrington are lost, so the Dispatcher sends Foduck to search for them with Constance. When they find them, Theodore and Barrington pop right in front of them. Constance tells Theodore and Barrington off for their actions and that he has to report to the Dispatcher for where they have been to. The following morning, Theodore tells the Dispatcher what he did. The Dispatcher tells Theodore that they were worried about him, and that he should tell someone when they hide for so long. In the end, the Dispatcher lets Theodore and Barrington work together again, and they know to be more careful when they hide.
- The Dispatcher
- Donald Dock
- George (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- The snow on the ground appears to be made of cotton.
- In Finland and Norway, this episode is called "Dangerous Joke".
- The title could be a reference to the 1977 movie A Bridge too far.
- When Theodore approaches the oil refinery, ropes can be seen under Barrington.
- At the end when Theodore is talking to The Dispatcher, the lighthouse light in the background is going wild.
- When Theodore watches Petra leave the cove, Barrington still has the tubes on his deck from the scene before.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Den Farlige Spøken||The Dangerous Joke|
|Finnish||Vaarallinen Vitsi||The Dangerous Joke|
|Danish||Spesialspoken||The Special Joke|